The TIP Model has been examined this week as a method to remember and use for designing ICT integrated lesson plans. This tool is a useful guide for teachers to implement effective uses of technology into classroom activities through the following method;
- Phase One: Determine Relative Advantage.
- Phase Two: Decide on Objectives & Assessments.
- Phase Three: Design Integration Strategies.
- Phase Four: Prepare Instructional Environment.
- Phase Five: Evaluate & Revise Integration Strategies.
By following this guide when planning and evaluating lesson plans, it will be easier to prove the reasons that you are using technology in the way that you are and how these are impacting the learning and development of students.
The following is a revised diagram of the model that was used in this week’s work book.